This website is operated by Jearlover. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jearlover, offers this website,
including all information,tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Jearlover is a comprehensive gift shop. To become a Jearlover user and use the service, you must agree to all of the following terms of service and complete the registration process. You should read this User Agreement carefully before using the services provided by Jearlover.
By clicking the "Agree terms, Register now" button during the registration process, you have reached an agreement with Jearlover to fully accept all terms and conditions under these Terms of Service. By using Jearlover's services, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the terms of Service, including any modifications Jearlover may make to the Terms of Service from time to time.
1. The service content
Jearlover's specific service content is provided by Jearlover according to the actual situation, such as personal information, personal sharing information and comments, online communication and so on. Jearlover reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate some network services.
Jearlover reserves the right to adjust the service types and forms provided by the Jearlover platform at any time according to the actual situation. Jearlover is not liable for any loss caused to users due to business adjustments.
2. Registration obligations
In order to use the Service, you agree to the following: Please fill in the correct registration email, password and name according to the service registration prompts, and ensure the validity and legality of the updated login email, name, avatar and other information. If you provide any material that is illegal, unethical or that Jearlover considers inappropriate to display on Jearlover; Jearlover reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny your use of all or any part of the Service now and in the future.
Jearlover shall not be liable for any user's registration information, including but not limited to identifying and verifying the authenticity, correctness, completeness, fitness for purpose and/or availability of up-to-date information.
3. Content rights
Content posted by users on Jearlover (including but not limited to the content in Jearlover's current product features) only expresses their personal positions and opinions, and does not represent the positions or opinions of Jearlover. As the publisher of the content, it shall be responsible for the content itself, and the publisher shall bear all legal and joint liability for all disputes caused by the content. Jearlover accepts no legal or joint liability. Jearlover reserves the right to delete content that infringes others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests. Jearlover is not liable for any legal or joint liability, and reserves the right to transfer the content to the judicial authorities.
Users shall not use the Jearlover Service to send or disseminate sensitive information and information that violates the national legal system, including but not limited to:
- Objects to the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Endangers national security, divulges state secrets, subverts state power, or undermines national unity;
- Damage to the honour and interests of the State;
- Incites national hatred and discrimination and undermines national unity;
- Sabotages state religious policies and propagates cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes;
- Insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon others' lawful rights and interests;
- Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Users promise to publish speech to: patriotic, law-abiding, self-discipline, true, civilized.Do not transmit any illegal, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, hurtful, vulgar, obscene, endangering national security, revealing state secrets, damaging national religious policies and national unity, or any other content that violates laws, regulations and policies.If the user's behavior does not comply with the above mentioned terms of Service, Jearlover will immediately cancel the user's service account at its sole discretion.Users are liable for their actions online, and Jearlover does not assume any legal or joint liability.
The key principle of Jearlover is to protect users' privacy. Jearlover fully protects users' personal data security through technical means, privacy protection service function and internal management.
This privacy Statement applies to all Jearlover services. As the scope of Jearlover's services expands, the contents of the privacy statement can be updated by Jearlover at any time without notice.The updated privacy statement will effectively replace the original privacy statement once it is published on the web page.
Jearlover strictly protects your personal information.We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Jearlover will disclose your personal information if it is required by law or in accordance with Jearlover's terms of Service or software License Agreement, or if it is reasonably believed to be necessary to do so:
(a) meet the express requirements of a law or administrative regulation, or comply with the legal procedures applicable at Jearlover;
(b) Comply with Jearlovers relevant terms of service and software License Agreement;
(c) Protect the rights or property of Jearlover and the personal safety of Jearlover employees, users of Jearlover products or services or the public in case of emergency.
Jearloverwill not share this information with third parties without your permission, except as set forth in this statement.
5. Community guidelines
Jearlover has the right to delete any content that violates national laws and regulations or violates the legitimate rights and interests of any third party when users use the Service.
Use of the community for commercial purposes is prohibited unless Jearlover is under a separate contract; Jearlover is for personal use only.
You cannot create an account automatically or use an automated system to perform operations on an account.
Operations by users that affect the overall stability or integrity of the system may be suspended or terminated until the problem is resolved.
- Sharing, mutual assistance and openness;
- Tolerance and rational treatment of differing views, preferences and opinions;
Respect other people's privacy and personal space.
Jearlover does not welcome
- Discrimination and hate speech against race, state, ethnic group, religion, gender, age, geography, sexual orientation and physical characteristics;
- Indecent language, personal assault, intentional harassment and malicious use;
- Topics related to pornography, radical current politics and ideology;
- Frequent release of poorly formed advertising content.
Jearlover does not allow
- ACTS and contents (relevant policies and regulations) that violate laws and regulations of the place where members of Jearlover located;
- ACTS that threaten the personal and legal safety of others or Jearlover members;
- Contents potentially threatening to the operational security of the website.
Jearlover's team's guidelines
- The team leader is a voluntary application;
- The team leader shall have the responsibility and obligation to remove items inconsistent with the group theme and contents in violation of Jearlover community guidelines in a timely manner;
Once you register as a user, you have entered into an agreement with Jearlover to fully accept the terms and conditions of this Service. Jearlover reserves the right to interpret, modify and update the disclaimer.
- Jearlover shall not be liable for the disclosure of any personal information caused by you informing others of your user password or sharing a registered account with others, or any other disclosure of personal information not attributable to Jearlover;
- Jearlover shall not admit any legal liability for any dispute arising from any third party's use of your personal information in accordance with the conditions set forth in Jearlover's terms of Service and statement;
- Jearlover shall not be liable for any temporary website shutdown caused by hacking, computer virus intrusion or government regulation;
- We encourage users to take full advantage of the Jearlover platform to post and share their information freely.You are free to post images and other content, but the content must be in the public domain or you have the right to use the content.At the same time, users should not post other copyrighted content on their personal homepage or in their community.
- If users post content on Jearlover that infringes others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, Jearlover shall have the right to delete it and reserve the right to transfer it to judicial authorities.
- Users are entitled to copyright and related rights for the content created and published on Jearlover.
- The Internet is an open platform. Users upload pictures and other materials to the Internet, which may be copied, reproduced, altered or used illegally by other organizations or individuals.The user expressly agrees that the risks associated with the use of Jearlover services will be entirely at the user's own risk;Jearlover shall be liable for all consequences arising from its use of Jearlover services and shall not be liable to its users.
7. Service changes, interrupts, or terminates
If there is a need to suspend network service or adjust service functions due to system maintenance or upgrade, Jearlover will make a notice on the website in advance.
Jearlover has the right to unilaterally interrupt or terminate the service provided to The User without notifying the user if:
- The personal data provided by the user is not true;
- User violates the rules of use stipulated in the Terms of Service;
- Use the Jearlover platform for commercial purposes without Jearlover's consent.
8. Specifically agreed
In case of any violation of national laws and regulations or infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of any third party by users using the Service, Jearlover has the right to directly delete such violation information and suspend or terminate the service provided to the users.
If users engage in any illegal or infringing ACTS by using the Service, they shall be solely liable for them, and Jearlover shall not be liable for any legal or joint liability.Users shall be responsible for full compensation for any loss caused to Jearlover or any third party.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.